Here is a schedule of public fireworks in the North Escambia area this year.
friday july 1st
- Fireworks show at Showalter Park in Century. Food trucks and vendors start at 6 p.m., with fireworks after dark.
Saturday July 2
- Freedom Day at Woodbine Baptist Church, 4912 Woodbine Road in Pace from 11 a.m. to 4 p.m. A free family event featuring food trucks, bouncy houses, horse and pony rides, water slides, face painting, a charity silent auction and more. Restrooms, hand washing stations and tent-covered tables will be available.
monday july 4th
- Sertoma 4th of July Fireworks The show and celebration will begin at 4:30 p.m. with live music and food trucks in Seville Square. Bring your blankets and lawn chairs for a fireworks display over the bay starting at 9 p.m. The fireworks will be synchronized to music on Cat Country 98.7. (You will need an actual radio for correct timing. Any application will be delayed by several seconds.)
- Sparks & Stars Symphony is free at Blue Wahoos Stadium. Doors open at 6 p.m. The show begins at 7:30 p.m. in the Hunter Amphitheater and will be streamed live on the stadium’s video panel. The Sertoma fireworks show will begin at 9 p.m. Concessions available (no outside food). Bring a blanket.
- Pensacola Beach Fireworks at 8:30 p.m. along the promenade on the healthy side.
- 4th of July River Festival on Willing Street from 9 a.m. to 9 p.m. in historic downtown Milton. This family event includes the Firecracker Motorcycle Show, car show, food vendors, retail vendors, children’s activity area, live entertainment and the Great Milltown Duck Race. The night will end with a fireworks display over the Blackwater River as night falls.
- Wind Creek Atmore Fireworks from 9 p.m. Watch from the amphitheater or the surrounding area.
Note: There will be no fireworks at Jay this year as Bray-Hendricks Park is closing for renovations and upgrades.